NANA Worley’s dedicated procurement team is here to support all your procurement and logistical needs. Our team looks to partner with our customers and find the best fit solution for your project and be your sole point of contact for the full project life cycle.
Utilizing NANA Worley’s procurement services will provide you with a single point of contact for any and all your material questions. Our team will ensure all materials are purchased, provide updates and visibility on the status of the order and delivery and manage all the time consuming details involved with procuring materials and supplies.
NANA Worley's procurement services inlude:
- Material Coordination
- Material Management
- Sourcing and Purchasing
- Vendor Documentation
Attention to Detail for Successful Projects
NANA Worley's buyers and expediters have experience in material acquisition planning and logistics to support the unique requirements of projects located in remote arctic regions.
Our procurement teams close attention to detail can help drive down costs and delivery times:
- Identify materials with long lead times and provide input on material costs
- Work with design team to identify market drivers for suitable alternatives
- Expediting for cost effective and on time delivery
- Logistics to find most economical means of delivery
- Receiving helps ensure correct materials were delivered and in acceptable condition
- Work with vendors and suppliers to resolve over, damaged or short orders
- Proper storage of materials for quality end product