Kairos, LLC, a NANA Worley subsidiary, was created to bring innovative solutions to the hydrocarbons industry by thinking outside of the box.
Kairos, LLC is proud to introduce the Mobile Arctic Production System, MAPS for short. MAPS is a patented innovative solution that will keep North Slope production costs low. Kairos, LLC wants to ensure continued hydrocarbons development and sustained production in Alaska in the event of low oil prices. The key to keeping Alaska’s competitiveness in the hydrocarbons industry is to keep North Slope lifting costs low. Kairos, LLC and MAPS provide an innovative solution to high costs associated with North Slope production with an efficient low-cost option.
- Fully modularized, mobile and customizable solution
- Stand-alone facility
- Wide range of production
- Up to 40% water cut
- 30 to 1,500 GLR
- Scalable in ~5,000 BLPD
- Sand/solids handling
- Heating and treating
- Produced water disposal or water flood
- Patented lease-based system
- Allows for early oil production prior to full project development
- Allows commercial development of marginal fields
- Provides an opportunity for a high rate of return
- Allows elimination or deferral of high cost flowlines and powerlines
- Allows opportunity for elimination or deferral of infrastructure upgrades
Cutting Costs and Improving Efficiency
MAPS uses a "design once, build many" approach that provides proven dependability and reduced costs. It can be built more quickly than conventional design-fabricate-build projects. MAPS is designed to be installed and online in a fraction of the time needed for a traditional drill site.